Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Babies


These are my babies...
they are the joy in my life, look at them now...
so grown up,
Neigel is going to be 10 this month (his bday is on the 25th), he now wears size 6 shoes in mens and size 8 1/2 in womens (he has been using my fila & k-swiss for months now), in a few more months he and ama Linda will have the same height (he has already towered over grandma Cora), he also starts wearing Nelson's jerseys & basketball shorts!!!...
Nadine, my baby, is already a young lady (actually a "kikay" lady), she now chooses her own clothes to wear, what bag to bring when we go malling, she has more collections of bags, make-ups, lip glosses, hair accessories, jewelries than me!!! And she has upgraded her choice in books, before she loves reading short stories but now she started reading short novels (she just can't seem to get enough of Junie B. Jones!!!).



I can still remember the cute & chubby little kids that used to snuggled in bed with us, time sure flies...I'm proud to say that I'm one lucky mom, I was there to witness all the "first" in their life...the first word spoken, the first step taken, the first day of school, the first graduation, the first game won and the first game lost...and I will be waiting for the first heartbreak and the first big success...

No comments: